MyBuilding offers a few different Resident User Types:
- On-site Owners: owners that currently live on-site
- Off-site Owners: owners that do not live on-site. The off-site owners may or may not have tenants
- On-site Board Members: owners that live on-site and also serve on the Board
- Off-site Board Members: owners that live off-site and also serve on the Board
- Tenants: residents living on-site, but that do not own
Why is this important?
- Documents: managers can post documents with specific target groups.
- Ex. Building Financials (only viewable by Board Members & Owners) vs. House Rules (viewable by all- Board Members, Owners, & Tenants)
- Board Members have added functionality
- Ex. Board Members can manage building documents, post announcements, send building-wide messages, receive messages sent to the Board, and manage community events
- Off-site Owners have different permissions & notifications